The champion that almost wasn’t
Wild win for Trojans over Devils
Holiday home tour returns
Tipp Seniors celebrate opening of new center
- Fletcher resident receives music award - 12:04 pm updated: 2:21 pm.
- District discusses new school floor plans - 9:20 am updated: 9:57 am.
- Community briefs - 3:00 pm
- Fulker scholarship applicants sought - 2:58 pm
- Tipp council approves $2M substation project - 9:48 pm
- Commissioners OK 911 Center review - 3:17 pm
- Community weighs in on superintendent search - 2:47 pm
- Students compete at solo and ensemble contest - 2:46 pm
- Tippecanoe High School awards - 2:18 pm
- Village addresses flooding concerns - 9:38 am
- Board’s GOP members could be replaced - 8:57 pm
- County GOP moves to replace board of elections members - 7:11 am
- Community briefs - 3:07 pm
- Village moves ahead with development infrastructure - 2:40 pm
- Bethel board discusses superintendent search - 11:12 pm updated: 12:38 pm.
- Bethel High School honor roll - 12:35 pm
- AARP offers free tax help - 4:28 pm
- Community briefs - 2:25 pm
- Tipp City Seniors news - 1:38 pm
- M-U Schools offer mental health seminars - 1:01 pm
- M-U grad selected for ambassador program - 3:39 pm
- Police reports - 3:32 pm
- Teams puzzle out competition - 2:08 pm
- Board OKs superintendent contract - 6:48 pm
- Community briefs - 3:19 pm
Village addresses flooding concerns
WEST MILTON — West Milton Municipal Manager Matt Kline addressed the issue of flooding after recent rains and asked residents for their help kee...
Board’s GOP members could be replaced
MIAMI COUNTY — The Miami County Republican Party Central Committee voted Wednesday night to replace one of the party’s Board of Elections ...
County GOP moves to replace board of elections members
MIAMI COUNTY — The Miami County Republican Party Central Committee voted Wednesday night to replace one of the party’s board of elections ...
College Credit Plus class setENGLEWOOD — The Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) will host its annual College Credit Plus Meeting for ...
Village moves ahead with development infrastructure
WEST MILTON — In anticipation of a groundbreaking late this spring, the West Milton council approved an agreement for engineering design work fo...
Bethel board discusses superintendent search
BETHEL TWP. — On Monday, the Bethel Local Schools Board of Education heard updates on the search for a new superintendent and on the district...
Bulldog boys, girls advance to Bucc Holiday title games
By Josh BrownTroy Daily NewsCOVINGTON — Milton-Union’s boys basketball team got a measure of payback.The Bulldog girls won for the third t...
Wild win for Trojans over Devils
By Josh BrownTroy Daily NewsTIPP CITY — Troy’s Jaden Owens may only be a sophomore, but he already figured out how to handle one of the hi...
Second half dooms Bulldogs
By Josh BrownTroy Daily NewsWEST MILTON — The Milton-Union girls basketball team controlled play against three-time defending Southwestern Bucke...
Graham knocks off Bethel
By Josh BrownTroy Daily NewsBRANDT — If you only find out who you truly are when things go wrong, now is the young and inexperienced Bethel boy&...
Good night lights
Mike Ullery | AIM Media MidwestThe inaugural “Good night lights” kicked off at Dayton Children’s Hospital on Tuesday as police, fire...
Couple to celebrate 50th anniversary
TIPP CITY — Kelly and Dee Gillis are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary with a party from 1-4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 22, at Coldwater C...
Council OKs zoning, talks livery use
TIPP CITY — At their meeting Monday, the Tipp City council approved bond anticipation notes for firehouse renovations, several zoning amendments...
City asks people to keep off the turf
TIPP CITY — With the installation of the new turf in the City Park stadium complete, the city will require that visitors to City Park for the an...
Annual cemetery walk set
TIPP CITY —The annual “If Tombstones Could Talk” cemetery walk that helps current Tipp City residents connect with the residents of ...
County OKs bridge replacement
MIAMI COUNTY — At their meeting Thursday, the Miami County Commissioners awarded a contract for the replacement of the Greenville Falls-Clayton ...
Battiston to appear on ‘Broken Skull Ranch’
By David Fongdfong@aimmediamidwest.comTROY — Ken Battiston used to fight for his right to watch “Stone Cold” Steve Austin on televis...
Read the fine print
For most of my adult life, I’ve encountered written instructions that are either overly-obvious or just beg to be disobeyed. This is why, despit...
Learning from other’s blunders
Everybody’s had an embarrassing moment or done something that, in retrospect, was not as well thought-out as it might have been. I know I have m...
One good deed goes a long way
There’s a lot going on in the world these days that can make a person disgruntled, disturbed, upset, or downright depressed. A lot of what’...
Even in winter, there are reasons to celebrate
As I’m writing this column, it is still dark outside. It’s quite foggy outside and I’m not sure I’ll see the sun when it makes...
Schools seek construction feedback
TIPP CITY — This month, Tipp City schools will begin a series of community discussions about the district’s plans for school construction....
Getting older, but no dame
It is barely possible that I’m getting old. Or at least, older. I recently saw a movie called “Tea with the Dames.” It’s a Bri...